Wednesday 10 October 2012

Plane Collage

 
Hello its me again, Jera! The plane collage above is something I made by just copy/pasting pictures from the internet. The reason I made this is because I have a HUGE interest in passenger airliners. The only problem is that when ever I start to talk about them my friends just say, " Ahhhhhhh why do you keep have to talking about them?" And that just really gets to me.

Any who I have a a collection of planes. I would list them but I highly doubt anyone knows what they are. I know, how about a quiz you can answer in my coment box?
QUIZ
What plane can carry the most passengers?
What is Canada's national airline?
What airline stands for Austraila?
What is the largest airport in the world?

Well there's my quiz. If you get them all right you win....... um....... oh I dont know, just give your self a pat on the back. How about that! You can leave your answers in my comment box.
Thanks and have ducky day.

( Ducky is an old english term for nice)

2 comments: