Monday 22 October 2012

O Train model railroad




Hi, you're probably wondering what these two pictures of a model railroad are doing on my blog? Well the answer is, I have a interest in passenger planes and model trains...... hey that rhymes. 
These here are two of my pictures from my model railway. Below is the work area in my O scale model railroad and above is a different train on the mountian side. Both of these trains are in pretty good condition but unfortunately they where last used in 1924. Which makes them really, REALLY old and they dont work 100%. Don't get me wrong they work ok, but not good for a whole model railway just for someone to set it up on the ground and play with it. That is why I am selling this whole set (not the table and houses plus cars) on ebay or locally. But I don't just want to let the table go to waste that's why I have ANOTHER model railway, that I bought on ebay, coming from Vancouver. This time it won't be O scale, it's going to be HO scale ( O scale trains are about 3 inches high / HOs are about 3 cm high) So the whole model railway will be converted to a smaller scale. Plus the good news is that the trees and houses are HO so I don't have to buy any more of those. I can't wait to get my trains from ebay this week. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment