Monday 15 October 2012

HO scale trains

Guess what? Well you probably know by the title. I GOT MY HO SCALE TRAINS YAY!!! They came about 2 weeks  earlier than I would have expected.  When they got here I tore the box open. Let's just say that box is in a better place now. But the trains were so cool. I got 2 steam locomotives. 1 UNION PACIFIC modern looking train. And I have a SANTA FA coming soon. If you do not know any of these train you can look it up . They came with 6 cars ( not like the car that you drive but a train car) The cars where a coal car, 2 oil cars one with shell printed on it, a cabouse, a box car and a fright car. I have been playing with them every day and soon I'm going to put them into my model railway. Right now they're down in our basement where I can play with them. The set also came with a station, people, signs and trash cans.
This picture here is one of my trains that doesn't work but I am replacing it with one that is by the same company that does work.
Here is the small town in Train Village.

 And below is the train station for the village.I still haven't come up with a name for the station yet though.                                                                          


2 comments: