Friday 1 November 2013

HORSE RIDING!

                                           HORSE RIDING!   

                                                                            


Hello, its me Jera again! Remember a while a go, how I said I had started up horse riding? Well in the mean time I have gotten really good at it! And I am doing a whole blog post about it!

( read below )

                                   As you see above I'm trotting on my fav horse Entea. Entea is one of the most stubborn horses in the world! He has his own mind and he is very strong willed. If he does not want to go to certain places in the arena, it is really difficult to change his mind. Also, do you see that collection of trees in the background? Well that's where Entea gets spooked. He is fearful that there are monsters lurking in the woods. He is very stubborn when I direct him in that area.
Here I am learning how to jump. And yes, those poles are low. But this is how you first learn to jump.
I am now trotting around the outer rim. I'm doing a  riding technique called, two point.
Here I'm trotting into Entea's troubled corner. Wish me luck, and hope he doesn't spook.
  Horse riding is a really fun sport, one day you should try it!  

Thank you for reading my blog report, I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a ducky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment