Friday 1 November 2013

Halloween

Hello, guess what! It's Halloween. Well was Halloween about 4 days ago. 
Anyway if you are reading this blog you're probably wondering why there are two cartoon characters above this text. Well they are Mabel and Dipper, a pair of 12 year old twins from our favorite T.V. show,
"Gravity Falls."
Above are two pictures of me and my sister with our friend Matraya. Do you see the resemblance from before?

This is my character with out his costume.


Here we are at the mall, the mall was giving out candy. So we went there and scored some extra sweets.

 Here I am in my peanut costume don't I look tasty? And below we are counting our candy, guess how many pieces. Not 100 not 200 not 300 but 500 pieces of candy! After we counted our stash we watched the movie Epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment