Wednesday 24 September 2014

Im back

HELLO! I have finally found my computer. Well not really hee hee.
Anyway, I have been so busy this summer and I can't wait to share some of the exciting activities with you. In this post, I am going to give u a quick overview of my summer.

My birthday was on August 4th. We didn't have a huge party, I just invited some friends over and we went down to the beach. I also invited some friends who live on Quadra Island, which is located off the coast of Vancouver BC. We met up with them on my birthday, by fluke, considering their final destination wasn't even Penticton! They where just driving through on that exact day at that exact time! The universe is weird, I know.

Earlier in the year, in June, I went to a homeschoolers' camp. It was great, in fact, that's where I met  my friends from the island. Not only did I make new friends but I had a great time. There were so many activities to participate in such, building camp fires, swimming, hiking all the regular fun camping stuff.   
The camp was hosted just across from the city of Kelowna, on the shores of Okanagan lake. The lake was great for swimming in, on the lovely summer days. Until the day when the wind whipped wildly and rain was so miserable, that one of the trees almost collapsed onto the field. Other wise I had a tip top time!

I also went to Bible Camp. Or bib-il camp, as I like to call it. This camp was hosted up in the Canadian wilderness. We also did the same fun camping stuff. But with a few exciting exceptions.  I had the opportunity to take part in archery, wilderness survival, field games and drama.
The camp was like a little village. It had a dinning hall, swimming pool and even it's own bus. I had lots of fun there, and for the first time in forever, there wasn't one rainy day!

Something exciting! My favorite app, "Infinite Flight," has recently released a multiplayer feature where you can simulate flying around with other people from all around the world.  I have been waiting for this latest advancement for years.  It does cost 10 Canadian dollars, but it's definitely worth it!
Here is a link to the 2014 trailer.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJSQulnTeD4 It does mention, in the description, that some features will be updated.  They have already been updated since the video was released.
My flight name is N852NG, look for me, leave your flight name in the comments and I'll look for you. Maybe sometime we can fly together.

Thanks for reading my latest, and when I mean late, I MEAN late, blog post.
Cya in the skys!
- Jera!







No comments:

Post a Comment