Wednesday 30 April 2014

UP and Away! Yay I'm a Pilot!!!!!!

 
Hello there! Sorry for the lack of blog posts. We have just been settling back in to our regular life.

Anyhow... I FLEW A PLANE! My life long dream!
 
Here I am below in the cockpit of a  Kitfox Series 6.
It is a light weight aircraft and the pilot built it himself!  

      Do you see the rain on the windshield? It was actually hailing when we were in the air!
 
 Here I am taxiing to runway 16.
 
Still taxiing..
 
                                       And I'm off! It was a bit bumpy for the beginning of the flight.
 
                                                      
We banked left and flew over the city. I was in control right about...
                                                                                   Now
                              We flew for about 15 minutes and then landed on a very wet runway!
                                     Here the pilot is showing me how to turn off the aircraft.
              Here I am with my pilot! It was soooo cold once we got out of our nice, warm, heated plane.

 Thanks for reading my blog post! Stay tuned for more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment