Sunday 23 February 2014

The old days

Well we're in Australia! Yes you heard me right!
My family and I packed up our things from Hilo, Hawaii and flew on a ten and a half hour fight, here to Australia. (I will be doing another blog post on our trip here.) In this post I am going to be showing you some places that I have memories of from my early days.

The first place on my list is my old house!
Doesn't our car look so out of place?
We came back to sell our house. And last week it sold!
My sister and I were just babies when we grew up here, but I still know it from the floor to roof 


***
Peregian Beach Community College
This is my old school. It's funny, it seemed a lot larger when I was smaller. 
Well I guess I was a lot smaller then too. So it would have seemed bigger!
The school has changed a lot too! Instead of going from preschool to grade 6. It now goes from pre school all the way up to grade 12. They have also 
put in a swimming pool, and lots of new classrooms!

And here is my REALLY old school! We went here we were really little! And again, it seemed bigger.
  Noosa Pengari Steiner School
This is a game we played with our friends when we were young. I guess back then it seemed SO fun to jump from log to log.

***

Last photo here is the old climbing frame that I used to climb on when I was little. I was petrified of going further than half way up when I was 5. But today, I can climb up and down in minutes.
See even the "elderly" can to it to!

Thank you for reading my blog post! Stay close to that computer! C ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment