Sunday 8 December 2013

Fun Activities

See the bag I am wearing, I made it!
Hello and welcome back to one of my blog posts. Sienna and I made bags so that when we go to Hawaii we have a bag to take the beach or the library.

 It took us about two weeks and a lot of sewing but we did it!
I picked the material because I have a duck fetish! I love ducks. And the material is water proof so it will be great for the beach. It has multiple pockets and a flap that is closed by Velcro.  
 
***********

 Also here are a few Acrostic Poems that we created for poetry this week.

Acrostic poems  are..........

Here's one Sienna and I worked on together.

HOMEWORK

Horrible paperwork we have to do
Offensive to us in ways that they don't understand
Marmoo made me do it, when it was
Exhaustingly hard and
Worse than stinky cheese
Outrageous, how dare they give us such a 
Ridiculous, reoccurring requirement
Kick it!

And one I did myself.

HAWAI'I

Hot magma
Avocadoes everywhere
Waves to surf
Amazing beaches
I cant wait to
'
Investigate!
An acrostic poem is a poem that every sentence before, begins the next one. And when you read it out, it becomes a poem. I wrote my Hawaii poem because we are going to Hawai'i this Thursday! I cant wait!
                                                                                 ******

  Also we did a fun activity where we made plasma! I would tell you more about it, but the link below explains it all!

http://youtu.be/-21DLCRtfPI: "Click me!"
Bye! See you in Hawai'i!

You might have realized that I put a ' in-between the two i's in Hawaii. This is actually the correct spelling for the Big Island. 

No comments:

Post a Comment