Monday 19 November 2012

HO finds

Smello people! It's me Jera again!
  A few weeks ago, I went to Peachland to a HO scale model train convention!
A few posts ago, I told you about my HO scale trains that were coming from Vancouver. Well since I had already started my hobby, we went to see if we could buy some more trains.

Above is the display where they had some trains running around.
 I am a giant about to destroy all of the buildings! mwa hahahahahaha!
We also got TONS of free stuff too! I got about 12 engines and approxitmately 20 cars! Unfortunately, about 6 of the engines don't really work. But they're still good for show!
Above, a freight train is coming into R.A.C.F. station Lancaster.
And above, we have Central Park, where an old steam engine as been turned into a playground.
-Jera
This was a short post!

1 comment: