Monday 26 November 2012

A Sunny Day

Hello it's me Jera............ again. OK, you know how my last post was about snow and winter right? Well yesterday my family and I, also Jenna, you remember Jenna, the person from my pumpkin carving post, she is the one in the red, went climbing. Just look at the picture below! The sun was shining, the birds where tweeting, and that includes a hawk I heard over the mountain, as we climbed. This is the Sakha bluffs. A bluff is a ledge of rock that hangs over the side of a  mountain. But  bluffs have to be overlooking a lake or body of water, to be called a bluff, other wise it is just called a cliff.
As we where hiking up the long trail, an Airbus A380 flew over! From this picture you can see there was not a cloud in the sky. It was a perfect day! I think I'm going to collect a whole lot of plane pictures that I took. Then I'll make a post about them with all my pictures in it!
See how sunny it was! There were some clouds after all! I did not realise this until I started to write this post.
Once we had taken in the view, it started to get dark. Up there in the mountains once it gets dark, bears and other dangerous animal come out! So we walked back down the hill to the parking lot. Buddy, (our dog), was running around. He wandered into the forest a little and came back with an oddly shaped stick. We thought nothing of it because we where playing a game called twenty questions. But then I heard my sister yell, " EW BUDDY PUT THAT DOWN!" I turned around to see Buddy holding a DEER LEG! Someone must of been hunting or a wolf or bear must have killed the deer. It is more likely from a the hunting party, because the leg was cut clean off. Hunters don't want the legs because they're useless. They have no meat on them what so ever. I am NEVER  going hunting! It's just so mean. I feel sad for that deer :( But I guess that's life.
Anyway, that's basicly all I have to say.

Stay tuned for that plane collection.( Mumbles to myself ) "Now where am I going to find a lot of planes?"
-Jera!

No comments:

Post a Comment